The Threat Resolution Limited (TRLtd) commitment to quality is validated by the objectives of our Quality Management System (QMS).
The objectives of the QMS are to:
- Ensure the continued development, implementation and maintenance of the quality system and to continually seek improvements in the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Report results accurately and unambiguously in a timely manner; to seek improvements in the service provided to clients;
- Exceed customers’ expectation in terms of costs and project schedule;
- Ensure projects are undertaken by suitably trained and qualified staff and to provide opportunities for staff to extend their knowledge and gain relevant qualifications;
- Ensure equipment used is fit for purpose, properly maintained and calibrated and where possible, measurements are traceable to recognised standards; to seek improvements in the equipment and methodology used;
- Ensure full traceability throughout offshore processes;
- Use internal audits and other checks to ensure the quality system continues to comply with requirements; to ensure problems are investigated promptly, the root cause established and effective action taken to prevent a recurrence.
- Seek to continuous improvement in communication (internal and with clients) to ensure information is made available as rapidly as possible to those who need it.
- Monitor equipment, consumables and suppliers to ensure quality standards are not jeopardised.